- Canada is in 12th position of the Global Innovation Index
The Global Innovation index is co-published by Cornell University, INSEAD, and the World Intellectual Property Organization(WIPO, an agency of the United Nations, UN). The core of the GII Report consists of a ranking of world economies’ innovation capabilities and results. Over the last seven years, the GII has established itself as a leading reference on(.
- KPCB Internet Trends 2014
Here are the 2014 Internet Trends by Mary Meeker of Kleiner Perkins Caufield Byers. One of the most important VC analyst in the world. Louis Rhéaume Infocom Analysis firstname.lastname@example.org Twitter:@InfocomAnalysis The post KPCB Internet Trends 2014 appeared first on Infocomanalysis.
- Comparison of the Most Valuable Brands of 2014 (infographic)
Brought to you by financesonline | David Adelman | See our Youtube Louis Rhéaume Infocom Analysis email@example.com Twitter:@InfocomAnalysis The post Comparison of the Most Valuable Brands of 2014 (infographic) appeared first on Infocomanalysis.
- Fiction to Reality: Smart Tech Origin Stories (Infographic)
Here is an interesting infographic by 1800-number.com. It’s entitled “Fiction to Reality: Smart Tech Origin Stories” and it covers the technology of some of the most well-known science fiction shows and novels and compares them with the real technology we have today. Louis Rhéaume Infocom Analysis firstname.lastname@example.org Twitter: @InfocomAnalysis Th
Demandez une estimation des frais pour un mandat
- 2014 Top Trend Sites http://t.co/QEwAL3XFPs via @sharethis
- Tech Time Warp of the Week: Larry Page Unveils His Five Commandments for Startup Success | Enterprise | WIRED http://t.co/CIwfcEZYeu
- Here's How Rich You'd Be If You Had Invested $1,000 With Warren Buffett Way Back When http://t.co/9JksTGZNUk via @clusterstock
- Gartner 2014 : ce qui monte, ce qui tombe http://t.co/xJqoFJmwM3
- The evolution of tech entrepreneurship in Quebec http://t.co/ZvRuT3WIK2