- Hyperliens.ca an event for startups for networking with big firms in Montréal
On June 3rd, VPs and Senior Directors of Bombardier, Desjardins, Québecor Media and Sobeys will be at Notman House for the first edition of the Hyperliens.ca event in order to choose startups they are going to work with. Each corporation has taken the time to address one of their business concerns to the startup community.(…) The post Hyperliens.ca an even
- Publication on open innovation and corporate universities in the Journal of Workplace Learning
We have published our recent paper: “The challenges facing corporate universities in dealing with open innovation” in the Journal of Workplace Learning, No 27, Issue 4. 2015 It is the first article of my PhD thesis in innovation management at ETS Montréal. Here is the abstract: The challenges facing corporate universities in dealing with open(…) The post P
- Nouveau programme 2e cycle à la TELUQ: Gestion projets créatifs
Voici un nouveau programme de 2e cycle à la TELUQ: Gestion projets créatifs. Il va débuter en mars 2015. Fiche_Projets créatifs_final Louis Rhéaume Infocom Analysis email@example.com Twitter: @InfocomAnalysis The post Nouveau programme 2e cycle à la TELUQ: Gestion projets créatifs appeared first on Infocomanalysis.
- Mobile Applications Expectations Are Rising [Infographic]
Mobile traffic grew 81% last year. 91% of adults keep their smart phone within an arm’s reach. This may seem like a great opportunity but, to paraphrase, “with great [opportunity] comes great [expectations].” 67% of users start engaging on one device and continue on another, an experience they expect to be seamless. Furthermore, they want(…) The post Mobil
Demandez une estimation des frais pour un mandat
- Here’s another chart that shows Slack’s incredible growth http://t.co/VgGhBBPkl9 via @sai
- The 2015 CDO Creating Digital Opportunity conference of Ottawa: interesting SWOT analysis of the ICT situation in Canada.
- Too many startups have 'frightening' $1 million burn rates, warns Sam Altman http://t.co/OgHxGWYtOW via @sai
- What are keys to good startup storytelling? http://t.co/11WEtSCFzZ
- RT @LP_Debats: Une source de fierté http://t.co/KQA2UIhfuZ